How do I get rid of my eye wrinkles? (Photo)

I'm 18 years old. I've had eye wrinkles since I was little and they never go away. They're getting very bad and I don't know what to do. I've tried so many creams and treatments that I've seen online. I don't know what to do anymore. I really want to get rid of them without surgery. Please help me!

Eye wrinkles

Dear jrrashad12:

Sometimes patients, even children, have a deep line under the eye when they are atopic, and may have a personal or family history  of asthma, eczema, sinus allergies, hives, keratosis pilaris, or other allergies. It is a genetic marker outside of your conrptesttesttest but can still be treated.  The right topicals can make a difference over time. Look for a potent Retinol cream and one with growth factors such as #Regenica or #TNS.  

A tiny amount of #Botox will smooth the wrinkles for months, as would a little #Belotero. 

Lastly, the skin could be tightened with Pellevé and/or #Microneedling with #PRP.

All the best!  Dr. Clark

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Lasers, radiofrequency, fillers, and microneedling/PRP work great for wrinkles around the eyes in a younger age. Please see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

How do i get rid of wrinkles?

Thanks for the question and photos. You have great skin! To treat the wrinkles that you see in this photo, I recommend and aggressive skin care regime that would likely include retin-A. I also suggest that you consider some Botox. Botox can be injected outside the eye and can soften wrinkles and open up your eye. I recommend that you seek out a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist for a skin care consult to get things started. All the best!

Getting rid of wrinkles young person

There is no way "to get rid of wrinkles" at any age. We can improve them. Surgery is not the ultimate way to improve wrinkles either. I would suggest a Retin A, and a good eye cream that contains growth factors. Some small amounts of Botox +/- fillers in the area would improve things. Keep in mind this is a difficult area for fillers so please go to an expert for this.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

These are not "wrinkles" that come from aging..its normal anatomy for you. You can perhaps soften the fine lines on your lower eyelid with tiny amounts of neuromodulation (Botox, Dysport for example).  A small amount of filler could also be used..but choose your injector well..this needs to be done by a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon..easy to over treat and get it wrong.