I am having acne scars on my face. What do I need to do?

Doctor Answers 1

Acne Scars and Asian Skin NYC

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

You should definitely consult a board certified dermatologist for your skin since these scars are difficult to remove.  With your skin type you should consider eMatrix since you can safely treat the deep scars without side effects of hyperpigmentation.  Best, Dr. Green

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.