What type of acne scars do I have, and what is the best treatment for my scars? (photos)

I have acne scars on both cheeks. The pictures are with different angles and light.

Improving acne scars

This will improve with Infini. Some of the ice pick scars will benefit from TCA Cross. Subcision and Bellafill is also helpful. See link.

The best treatment for your acne scars = lasers, microneedling/prp, filler, TCA cross

You have a combination of boxcar and ice pick scars. You need a combination approach which will entail a number of laser, microneedling/PRP, filler and TCA cross treatments.  Surgery or subcision maybe necessary as well. See an acne scarring expert. Best, Dr. Emer.