I have some small bumps on my arms, and legs? The bumps can look similar to acne someone gets on his face.

These small bumps are on my legs, hands, and arms? Is there something that can be taken to remove the bumps?

Bumps on extremities

Small bumps on your arms and legs sounds like keratosis pilaris (KP). They can look like goosebumps that never go away. Unfortunately for KP, there is no definitive treatment that can make them go away permanently. There are also less common possibilities to the bumps on your arms and legs. It is best visit to visit a specialist for an in-person examination to determine exactly what they are and the best treatment plan. Hope this helps.
Johnson C. Lee MD Plastic Surgery

Beverly Hills Physician

Bumps on extremities

You should consult a dermatologist who can examine your skin and give you a definite diagnosis.  You may have keratosis pilaris, which is a clogging of the hair follicles.  There are creams to help smooth the skin, but no cure.

Martie Gidon, MD, FRCPC
Toronto Dermatologist