Will this cut heal on its on and scar my face? (photos)

Treatment of Lateral brow scar

I cannot tell if the cut was sutured or not.  Either way, ProFractional or Fractionated laser can drastically reduce the appearance and color of the scar.  It would be best if it is done sooner versus later as your body is still in the healing process.  Halo by Sciton (another type of fractionated laser) has also been used successfully on scars of all types.  Fractionated lasers put channels down in the skin and allow the surrounding tissues to heal from the bottom up and the sides in, resulting in more even and faster healing.  It may require 1-3 treatments but they are usually less than 15 minutes each.  Even scars such as dog bites to the face are treated in this manner.

Bakersfield Physician

Proper wound care

I suggest wound care at this point and speak to a cosmetic dermatologist about laser or microneedling/prp treatments to ensure proper healing.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Plato's Scar Serum and lasers for your eyebrow scar

Sutures may be needed. I would suggest using Plato's Scar Serum after the wound heals over to prevent hypertrophic scarring. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS