Fine under eye lines and dimples? (photos)

Hi I'm 26 year old female , I eat well and take good care of my skin . Don't smoke or drink and so on . I attend dermatologist but I'm convinced I have bad under eye wrinkles and lines where the dimple is when I smile tho seems to be there when relaxed I also have bad which has consumed my life . I just need another opinion is there anything I can do for my skin ?

Long Term skin Care

Thank you for your question. Gravitational descent, volume loss and loss of skin elasticity are the common aging features you will see over time. There are many treatments available that do not entail surgery.

You should come in for a consultation and formulate a long-term plan.

Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fine wrinkling

Dear paulinewerder:

Microneedling with #PRP and topical creams are excellent for fine lines such as yours. I am having difficulty appreciating the dimple in your photos and would need to evaluate this issue in person.

All the best,   Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Here's what helps with fine lines and skin rejuvenation--lasers, microneedling/prp, fillers

Fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP can help this area. I find that a combination of lasers or RF, sculptra for collagen building, microneedling/prp and skin care help skin rejuvenation and prevent aging. I suggest you see an expert for a formal consultation. Best, Dr. Emer