How to reduce pimples on nose? (photos)

I have suffering from pimples on my nose since 7years i have used many ointments but none of them have helped in reducing them please suggest me how to reduce these pimples

Ematrix RF and Melapeels for nose bumps

I would recommend a combination of Ematrix RF, chemical peels with Melapeel, fractional laser, and Yag skin tightening. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Ematrix RF and Melapeels for nose bumps

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Nose acne

Thank you for your question. It's difficulty to assess your skin through photographs, but it looks as if you not only have acne on the nose but also some mild scarring, which explains why the lesions do not away. Determining the types of lesions on your nose will help formulate a treatment plan that is effective. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist to have your skin evaluated and to discuss treatment options that best suits your skin. Take care and good luck.

Nose acne