I got mild acne pits, how can treat them with any medication or topical method? (photo)

now m using deriva bop with sulfer lotion but at morning my pits look small but in night it looks like it has got back to normal, what to do?

Acne pit treatment

Thank you for the photo. Honestly it is going to be difficult to see a significant result from only topical creams. Retin A will help build collogen but you might need a procedure to help see the best result. MicroNeddling works really well for acne scarring and you would benefit from 6 tratments spead out a month apart. Start with a consultation with good Plastic Surgeon... Good Luck!