What can I do to treat my acne scar? (Photo)

and tell me what is the type of it

Acne Scarring -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill); Subcision; Punch Excision

therapy and microneedling should help. You may also need fillers like Bellafill. Please see an expert. Best,
Dr. Emer

​Multiple I speak and boxcar scars all over the cheeks and temples

These types of stars are mostly confined to the more superficial layers of your skin. it's not as much of a volume or tissue lossbut more of a situation of ice pick and boxcar scars. These require some surface treatments with some of the latest type of resurfacing including possibly laser resurfacing chemical peeling dermabrasion or some abrasive type of work to remove the top layers. Traditional approaches and methods using these modalities will not help you as much as a more refined approach to treat those ice pick and boxcar scars. I used to treat these with deep chemical peeling but this was both time-consuming not efficient and not as accurate as using other types of lasers. We currently treat these with a 5 to 7 step process that combines multiple treatments in one treatment. Your particular scars will respond to some of the by the five to seven step process but doing all of the steps in combination is the secret. We can help your acne scarring for sure.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Multiple acne scar treatment in dark skin

You are a great candidate for using the Infini. It is safe in darker skin types. Deeper scars can be filled with Bellafill after about 3 treatments. See link for more details.

Steven F. Weiner, MD