How can i remove all brown spot from my face?

from few past days,so many pimples on my face. Now all pimples are removed,but.. pimples brown spots are not removed by me. So..,please give me advice how can i remove it?

​Removing brown spots from pimples in the act acne process.

Removing brown spots from pimples from the acne process. Brown spots are more prevalent in certain skin types and certain ethnicities. If you have dark hair and light skin you are more likely to have hyperpigmentation. Basically what this says is really just the melanocytes reacting to the inflammation. Most the time these spots and hyperpigmentation areas are temporary. They become permanent when these injuries occur in a deeper layer. When this hyperpigmentation is permanent then you have to do something more aggressive. If the pigmentation is more superficial you can get away with improving them through aggressive skin care. But if it's more significant and deeper than you are going to be required to do something more aggressive such as laser resurfacing or deep chemical peeling to improve the hyperpigmentation.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Fraxel

Fraxel is a laser skin rejuvenation treatment that resurfaces your outer skin, erasing imperfections. It also encourages the production of collagen, a protein found in connective tissue.The result is clearly visible lines, folds and wrinkles. Fraxel laser skin rejuvenation is a non-invasive technique that affects only about 20 percent of the facial skin exposed to it. The most common side effects of Fraxel laser treatment are swelling and skin redness, which should subside within a couple of days. Other temporary side effects may include minor itching, dry skin, peeling or flaking, and a bronzed skin appearance. The risk of infection or scarring is very limited. You should stay out of the sun 2-4 weeks.

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Brown Spots fromAcne

Depending on your skin type either Fraxel, Clear and Brilliant, or chemical peels will fix this problem for you. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green

Brown spots

Brown Spots or hyperpigmented
skin is a result of overactive melanocytes. When you have a trauma to the skin,
pimple, or sun damage, the melanocytes go into "over drive" resulting
in brown spots. Depending on how severe they are you can treat them in many
different ways. Hydroquinone, chemical peels, light therapy, and topical serums.
In some cases it can be melasma, and this would be treated in a different way.
For the best outcome I would recommend going to see a Board Certified Plastic
Surgeon for an individualized treatment plan.

Vincent A. Naman, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

Brown spots are best treated with IPL +/- Fraxel. Please see an expert to see if you are a candidate. Q switch or pico lasers can be used to individual spots.  Best, Dr. Emer.

PIH after acne

Post inflammatory hyperpigmentation is common in darker skin types. This is treated with Retin A, hydroquinone, and chemical peels. In the rare instance when you are not improving (after at least 6 months), lasers can be used gently.

Steven F. Weiner, MD