Fractional Microneedle RF facial treatment?

Hello, I am interested on having Fractional Microneedle RF tratment on my face for scars and tighten of the skin. I here there are different results from different kinds of treatments like thermage, Roller, Infini.I wanted to know which one has the best results, the down time is not an issue with me. Or is there another treatment that has better results? I believe this microneedle RF is correct for my skin type and what I am looking for, please advice. Thank you, Adolfo email. Adolph.lara@hotmail.com

For treating scarring and tightening skin of the face, my choice is the Infini

The Infini uses RF with microneedling to cause collagen contraction and remodeling.  It can treat both scars and wrinkles.  There is 24 hours of redness with mild swelling.  It requires at least 3 to get scarring and maybe more.  It is especially good for darker skin types because the risk of hyperpigmentation is extremely low. 

Vivace Excellent Machine

In our practice we use the Vivace exclusively as it is the only machine that has both 1 and 2 MhZ settings with the guarded and unguarded needles, both of which can be used strategically to treat skin conditions like scars. The Vivace remains one of the most comfortable devices in this class and our patients really appreciate the advancements in this technology. 

Farhan Taghizadeh, MD
Phoenix Facial Plastic Surgeon

Acne Scarring Treatments

There are several options for treating acne scarring including laser resurfacing, fractional radio-frequency, surgical dermabrasion, etc.  An evaluation by a plastic surgeon is recommended so that your options can be discussed.

Craig Mezrow, MS, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon