How do you remove a garlic burn from your face?

A couple days ago I was doing some research online about how to draw up a blind pimple. One source said that you can make a poultice of garlic, onion, and ginger. I decided to try it, so i mashed the three up and held it against the spot with the pimple for about an hour. At first this burned like crazy, but it eventually stopped hurting. The next morning my skin was red, blistered, and peeling. I now have a patch of missing skin that is red around the edges, how should i treat this?

Melarase PM and Plato's Scar Serum for a garlic scar

I would suggest using a combination of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase PM creams to the area to prevent pigmentation. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles