How do I get rid of acne scars? (Photo)

I have dark spots on my skin and I don't know how to make them go away..its been two months since I've Been fighting them but they only seem to spread

Acne and scars

Hello. I encourage you to make an appointment with your dermatologist to treat the scars, treat the active acne and prevent future acne.  I think with a combination of great acne treatments and lasers you can see tremendous improvement.  Stay skintastic.  

Fort Smith Dermatologist

Treat acne, then revise scars.

Please treat your acne first, then revise the scars. You have PIH or post inflammatory skin pigmentation, and this can be treated with-1. SPF to prevent further PIH2. HQ or bleaching creams3 Peels- probably a GLYCOLIC peel as this is best for acne prone skin4. Lasers- my laser of choice would be the Picosure Laser. All the best, Dr Davin Lim. Laser and aesthetic dermatologist. Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scars

You seem to be a great candidate for ematrix . Ematrix can effectively and safely be used on all patients including Asian, Mediterranean, Latin American and darker skin types.
Patients see overall improvement in fine lines, winkles, texture, tone, acne scars, dark spots, and overall luminosity for all skin types. The eMatrix Sublative Rejuvenation system is the only effective technology to treat deep scars and acne scars in darker skin types. You should also consider an oral antibiotic or topical mediation to control the breakouts and prevent breakouts in the future. Please consult a board certified dermatologist.