Was on claravis for two months, 30mg/2xday, my Dr. changed the dosage to 40mg/2xday/Myorisan on the third month. Is this normal?

I'm almost through my third month and issue now is body acne, when my initial problem was face acne. I'm starting to think this isn't going to work for me. Is this normal?

Isotretinoin dosing...

Thank you for your question.  Yes this is completely normal.  It is also normal to break out a little initially on Isotretinoin.  Please continue with your Dermatologists prescribed regiment and then follow up with her/him for continued evaluation and management.  Regards, Dr. Matt Elias

Fort Lauderdale Dermatologic Surgeon