What is the best facial moisturizer for extremely dry skin? I would like to find something that will also help reduce wrinkles.

Fighting dry skin

Dry skin is an ongoing problem, particularly in the winter.  One of the most overlooked culprits is the facial wash.  Most face washes have an alkaline pH that always results in drier skin.  It is, therefore, important to select a wash that has a neutral pH.  And while Cetaphil is known for having a neutral pH there is virtually nothing else in that product I would recommend.  I do recommend something called Sanctuary Daily Gel Cleanser by FoxxMD Evolutionary Skin Care because it contains effective organic bio-elements such as Turmeric and Willow Bark.

I have found the best moisturizer to be FIXX Cream, also by FoxxMD Evolutionary Skin Care.  It contains Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil and green tea extract and many other natural ingredients.  Even applying it twice a day, a jar lasts for months making it economical as well as effective.

Don't overlook the need to keep yourself hydrated by drinking about eight glasses of pure water daily.  Fish oil and Vitamin C are also important.

Poway Physician