Can You Change Your Face Shape?

Hi, I was wondering if there is any way to change your face shape?

Doctor Answers 1

Changing facial shape

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Facial shape can be altered with cheek or chin implants/genioplasty.  In cases of a dentofacial deformity orthognathic surgery can significant alter facial shape.  Donald R. Nunn MD DDS  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Atlanta Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 51 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.