I have really bad acne scars and large pores. What can I do to get rid of my scars and minimize my pores? (Photo)

Almost every time I grow a pimple it leaves a scar on my face. What can I do to prevent getting scars?

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

You need a cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in acne scarring/pigmentation and does a combination of treatments including: surgery, subcision, or TCA cross for deep or pitted "ice pick" scars; fillers like Bellafill or Sculptra or Radiesse for broad "boxcar" or "rolling" scars; Eclipse Micropen for all types of scars and improvement in texture and tone; lasers such as co2 laser resurfacing or Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant or radiofrequency such as Sublative or Viva to improve the scars and give long term collagen production. There are many options but you want someone who can customize a regimen for your short and long term goals based on your individual situation. Best, Dr. Emer.

EMatrix is the best laser to treat your acne scars in New York

Thank you for posting your photos.  It appears from your photos that you have acne scars and enlarged pores that will take several treatments with the eMatrix to improve.  The best time to complete this treatment is over the winter when there is no sun since you would not to have sun exposure during this treatment.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist with expertise with the eMatrix laser.

Acne scar treatments in Los Angeles with Ematrix

I would use a combination protocol that includes laser resurfacing, subcision, Ematrix, and microneedling. All of these treatments can help improve your acne scars. Begin with Melapads twice daily to prep the skin before acne scar treatments. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS