I'm 21; I have 2 wrinkle lines under my eyes & dark bags underneath my eyes. What are the causes and solutions to this problem?

Bags and wrinkles under eyes

It is hard to say without pictures. However, sun, genetics, illness, malnutrician, weight loss can all do this. Correction includes fillers and Botox for most people. RF might add some benefit as well. 

Dark circles

Thank you for your question.  At your age this is probably due to genetics and/or a lack of sleep.  Not getting adequate rest every night is one of the main causes of puffy eyes that appear dark.  If this is a genetic condition, It isn't out of the question to use a little dermal filler to correct the dark shadows.

Dr. Ariel Ostad 

Ariel Ostad, MD

Rejuvenating under the eye--lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers

The dark bags you have are genetic. The bags and wrinkles can be treated with lower eyelid surgery or fillers, lasers, and microneedling/PRP. Best, Dr. Emer.

Wrinkles and dark lines underneath my eyes. What are the causes and solution?

Thank you for sharing your question.  Unfortunately without an in-person examination or full series of photographs it is difficult to offer definite advice.  At your age undereye bags are either the result of genetics, lack of sleep, or dehydration.  I would advocate starting a skin care regimen that includes a retinol, eye cream, and sunblock while improving your sleep habits and water intake.  Hope this helps.