Effective treatment for severe cellulite on front/back of thighs + buttocks?

What is the most effective treatment for severe cellulite on front/back of thighs + buttocks? I also have excess fat in my abs, thighs and buttocks but I'm not overweight. I exercise frequently and eat heathy with no improvement.

You probably only have cellulite on the back of your thighs and buttocks.

The "usual" distribution of cellulite is the back and sides of the thighs along with the buttocks.  It is usually not a condition that we see on the front of the thighs.  Nonetheless, if you actually have a cellulite problem in all those areas, I'd suggest Cellfina.  This technology works by directly treating the tight bands that are tethering the skin downward towards the deeper tissues, creating the dimples.

Remarkably, Cellfina is a one time, no down time, permanent correction of the cellulite.  The procedure is done entirely under local anesthetic and there is minimal pain after the procedure.

Our patients have had excellent results, and I suspect you will too.

Best of luck.

Cellfina/Cellulite Treatment/Ultherapy/Thermi RF/Body Contouring/ Hi Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.

It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.

Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.

It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser. 

If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.

Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years. 

Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure. 

It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or

Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals. 

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz 

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Cellulaze by Cynosure

Cellulaze is a dedicated laser technique for the long term improvement of cellulite. it will help about 80% of the women with cellulite. however it is not going to make it disappear completely - nothing will. you need to be patient since you will continue to improve for over 6 months. it can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months to start seeing the improvement and then you will continue to improve. 

david berman md

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon

Cellulite Treatments

Cellfina is one of the most popular efficacious cosmetic treatments for Cellulite. It treats the structural cause of cellulite, the bands woven throughout the fat. It is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of cellulite for results that last at least two years – the longest duration cleared by the FDA. We have several options for cellulite reduction including non-invasive BodyFX which is great for overall tightening and smoothing as well as Cellfina. An in person consultation to determine candidacy is best. Good luck. 

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

Cellulite treatment

We have been impressed by the results we have obtained with Cellfina for cellulite, particularly on the buttocks, posterior and outer thighs. Over 90% of patients having undergone treatment for cellulite with Cellfina are satisfied with their results over two years following treatment.

Here's the Right Combination For Cellulite on Thighs/Buttock - Cellfina is FDA Approved

Cellulite itself needs treatment with cellfina, sculptra, and body treatments like venus legacy/exilis ultra, cellutone/z wave.  If contouring is needed as well then a VASER HI DEF procedure can be done.  Best, Dr. Emer.