What can be done on a cornea scar to fix it?

I had lasik when I was 15 years old and was left with a scar on my cornea, I'm 32years old what are my options?

Doctor Answers 1

Opthalmologist for corneal scar

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would suggest seeking the advice of an opthalmologist for this issue. Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.