I have cellulite in the back of my legs and butt. I excersise and squat regularly! What type of procedure can I have done?

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Seeking cellulite treatment

Consider Cellfina, probably the most effective treatment on the market for cellulite today. Patient satisfaction rates three years after treatment exceed 90%.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon

There is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Also, Cellfina is a single session procedure that is done under local anesthesia with little to no pain! Thank you for your excellent question.

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Cellulaze option

If you truly have cellulite, cellulaze may be a good option for you. Cellulaze uses a laser under the skin to attack the anatomic causes of cellulite. It is a minimally invasive procedure that takes 1-2 hours and can be safely done under local or just IV sedation. It is an FDA approved treatment for cellulite and requires only one treatment. Hope this is helpful.

Dr. Sugene Kim

Cellulite on the back of legs and butt

Cellfina is the newest cellulite treatment on the market. We are very excited about this treatment, as it’s unique in its mechanism. In the patients we have treated thus far, we have seen unbelievable results. Considering we have only done one treatment, does not require general anesthesia or any oral medications for pain or sedation, minimally invasive, with very little downtime. Our patients returned to work the next day.
It works by releasing the fibrous septae in the skin that are causing the cellulite dimples. Its very effective for the dimples on the butt.
Cellfina will make her national TV debut on Friday, May 1st on The Doctors!!! Please check the show’s website for your local network listings. Please tune in for more details. Also, call our office for more information.

Grant Stevens, MD

Treatments for Cellulite

Thank you for your question. We have seen good temporary improvements with VelaShape III, Body FX by Invasix, and some others. These are temporary, not permanent. Just keep that in mind, and then your expectation can be met. I hope this helps!

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Cellfina to change the cellulite treatment landscape

The FDA has recently approved a new treatment for cellulite of the buttocks and upper thighs, Cellfina.  This novel, long lasting treatment was developed and researched at SkinCare Physicians near Boston.  The technology gently releases the small fibrous bands under the skin that are now known to cause cellulite.  Research performed at our facility as well as in Baltimore and New Orleans has proven that over 90% of patients obtain noticeable improvement that lasts at least 2 years and likely longer.  99% of the time the effects are clearly noticeable, which is an astonishing success rate. The procedure takes about an hour and is performed by a qualified dermatologic surgeon or plastic surgeon.  Recovery is rapid, and most patients don't need any pain medication.  Results become apparent as soon as three days after the procedure!

Michael S. Kaminer, MD
Chestnut Hill Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellulite treatment

Cellulite can definitely be treated.  There are many different lasers that help this issue, however in my experience with treating patients,  I have noticed that patients are very happy with the results of the Thermi RF.  It is a procedure that treats the cellulite using heat.  It is non invasive and with about six treatments, one per week, you will notice a remarkable difference.

Dr. Elliot Heller

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Velashape Treatments

Cellulite is a deposit of fat within connective tissue that pushes against the skin giving it a bumpy appearance. Unfortunately, there is no “cure” for cellulite but there are treatments that can improve cellulite.

In my office I like to treat cellulite with Velashape. Velashape is non-invasive and uses 4 modalities: Bi-Polar Radiofrequency, Infrared Light Energy, plus Vacuum and Mechanical Massage. The Vacuum with specially designed rollers for the Mechanical Massage smooth out the skin and the combination of Bi-Polar Radiofrequency and Infrared Light energy causes precise heating to ensure a safe, effective, fast treatment that increases metabolism of stored energy, increases lymphatic drainage and reduces the size of the actual fat cells and fat chambers.

Velashape gives best result in a series of 6 treatments done once a week. Consult with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see if this treatment is best for you.

For more information on Velashape click on link below:

Nissan Pilest, MD
Irvine Dermatologic Surgeon