I need more information about a REVEPEEL

There isn't a whole lot of information I see about revepeel online... seems like a new peel. I'm interested in getting this done as I've seen a couple really good results on instagram with a decrease in marks and acne scars. Can someone please tell me more about this peel?

Reevpeel for acne scars marks

Using chemical peels alone will not treat all types of acne scars. Acne is a multi layered process that can't be treated with one approach. You have to treat all the layers to get good results.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Revepeel and results

the revepeel is best for texture and skin color but isnt the best for acne scarring.  we do a significant amount in our practice and can help small amount of scarring but not deep.  It goes well after or between laser procedures/microneedling/PRP.  Best, Dr. Emer.