Scar revision, what kind of suture is best for my Appendectomy? (Photo)

I had my appendix ruptured back in 2008. now I'm seeking to redo a plastic surgery but wondering what type of suture would have the best result? I will visit a certified experienced plastic surgery for a personal close up examination, but I'd like you to give your opinion as it might help enlighten me for options to consider. look at pictures and see how i have the scare close to my belly button which could be risky. Also some part of the scar seem like glued, it does not move a bit thanks!

Appendectomy Scar--Scar on Stomach--Lasers, Scar revision, Tummmy tuck

I recommend an in-person evaluation with an expert.  Lasers are sometimes useful but will not get rid of the scar completely. You may need a scar revision or tummy tuck/skin removal to change the skin/scar in that area.   Best, Dr. Emer.