Why do I have so many facial wrinkles at 24? How can I fix them? (Photo)

I have alot of loose skin and wrinkles, which is exaggerated even more when I smile. I'm only 24 years old, and I feel like I have the face of an much older woman, its quiet depressing and makes me not want to smile. Even when I dont smile you can see loose skin. I think it gets worse every year. I dont smoke and I take vitamins. What are my options to fix these wrinkles? Thank you.

Nasolabial Folds - Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

There are a lot of options for improving the nasolabial folds and this often means fillers for the folds themselves but also lifting around the mouth and cheeks to build underlying anatomical support. In our practice we combine sculptra with other fillers "layered" on top to get the most conservative natural look. Please see a facial sculpting expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Fillers and Laser for Loss of Elasticity

Loss of facial elasticity can occur at any age and for many reasons including sun damage, weight loss, even genetics. There is no one perfect treatment which is why, in my practice, we like to use a combination approach, using fillers and lasers to achieve a tighter, more youthful yet natural appearance. During the in-person consultation, we would assess your skin and facial structure, as well as discuss your concerns and goals to come up with a customized treatment plan that fits your needs and your comfort level. As I mentioned earlier, some of these options include dermal fillers and lasers such as Sublative and 3D laser. Sublative rejuvenation is a deeper treatment that fights fine lines and wrinkles, eradicates acne scars, and improves overall texture by harnessing the power of energy currents to penetrate the skin and stimulate collagen production (while keeping the outer layer of skin intact) - downtime can vary from 2-5 days but is customizable to fit your needs. 3D laser combines Collagenesis and Vbeam, one working on a deeper and the other on a more superficial level to build collagen, creating an overall three-dimensional tightening effect - this procedure involves no pain and no downtime. 

Dennis Gross, MD