Is This Scar Fixable Without Notice of the Skin Raised? (photo)

Im 28 yr old male I was in a Car wreck march 17 of this year, my face was cut from something not sure what but they put 5 stitches in my face in the ER and it got infected a week afterwards ....but is this raised tissue and not sure why the end is a lil red either is this fixable without any notice? a thing line is better than this..anything anyone? please thanks

Reducing the visibility of a fresh scar on the face

This is a combination atrophic and edematous scar that has yet to mature.  I would treat the scar aggressively in the early phase with laser, IIT, scar revision and pressure to minimize the visibility of the scar. 

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}