What procedures can i take to be free of or dramatically improve my acne scarring? (photo)

I experienced acne between the ages of 15-18, most of it cystic, on my chest,back, and face. I took accutane but was left with severe scarring on my chest and shoulders. I need to know what procedures i should seek in order to clear these scars in colour and in texture. I would prefer at home remedies (such as dermarolling or microdermabrasion) but I am not opposed to seeing a dermatologist who can help me. My current derm is little to no help. What do i need to do to resolve this.

Improvement For Acne Scarring

Acne scarring may be superficial, moderate or severe. Deeper scarring often results from cystic acne
and can be the most challenging. It is usually not possible to completely remove the scarring but significant
improvement can be possible with a long term and comprehensive plan.
I would recommend a consultation with a Plastic Surgeon or Dermatologist with experience in medical skin care
as well as laser and micro needling options. The first step is to optimize skin health with a complete topical program
in order to improve the response and safety of any treatment. In our experience, deeper scarring has responded
more significantly to multi level micro needling with radio frequency energy which is the basis of the Infini RF treatment.
Pre and post treatment with a retinol based program using growth factors, such as ZO Skin Health, has been very effective
in our clinical experience for scar improvement.

Chest Acne

Dear HilmPaul:
     Thank you for your question. The answer without history and physical examination is vague at best. :On the torso we find that multifactorial therapy works best. HIFU, LASER, fillers, subcision,,  minor surgery and radiofrequency treatments  work best in combination. Your scarring is complex and will require a series of treatments. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon for a more complete answer. Hope this helps!

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

:On the body we find that fraxel, fillers, subcision, surgery and radiofrequency treatments like venus viva and skinfinity do well.  your scarring is pretty bad and will require a series of treatments.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Chest acne scar treatment

I would do the Infini 3 times. The deeper ones will require Bellafill. You should improve but not resolve your scars.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Deep Scars on body NYC

These scars are quite deep and at home treatments would not address these scars. A combination of fillers and EMatrix or Fraxel lasers would be the best treatment for you. Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green