Annoying Acne Scars. These acne scars have been messing with my self esteem. What do I do? (Photos)

I would like to know the best options for my skin. Are there any fillers that can restore my skin back ? Am I a good candidate for TCA cross ? Can subcision do a good result on my scars . I'm really desperate and I need help . In the middle section you can two deep scars . What can treatment is the best for them ?

Darker skin with acne scars

I would recommend using the Infini for your scars. It will take 2-3 treatments. Deeper scars might require filling with Bellafill. Other treatments include: TCA Cross, PRP, subcision. Please see the link.

Acne Scars and Dark Skin

I have been treating scars like yours for over 20 years. A combination of fillers and lasers would be best to treat your type of skin and scars.  I would recommend Bellafill and eMatrix to help you.  Please consult an expert in scar treatment.  Best, Dr. Green