I have pimples and dark spot all over my face; how do I remove them? (Photo)

Plz help me doctor for removing my dark spot and pimples

Doctor Answers 3

Acne scarring and PIH

This needs several different modalities. I would start Retin A and hydroquinone. Chemical peels are also needed. For the scarring Infini is useful. We can improve you skin significantly but if will still have some scars. Nothing can "remove them"..

Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.6 out of 5 stars 27 reviews


Hi  seen your pic.you have developed severe post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.To treat it a combined modality of treatment with topical retinoids and depigmenting creams is needed.followed by chemical peels and microneedling should be done with precaution according to your skin type . finally to smoothen your skin texture microdermabrasion will help.hope this helps.

Dark spots

Your picture can't tell me everything, but two things seem reasonable:

- you likely have acne, it is moderate to severe, and there is a very clear pathway that medically knowledgeable physicians use to treat acne. This begins with some products applied to skin, for you I would consider a topical antibiotic and possibly an oral antibiotic.

- because your skin is darker, it is important that any skin products or treatments don't have a major side effect of "bleaching" or you will lose your lovely skin tone. 

Overall, this is something you should see a physician for--there is no one "skin product solution."

You might also like...

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.