I have pimples and dark spot all over my face; how do I remove them? (Photo)

Plz help me doctor for removing my dark spot and pimples

Acne Scar Treatment

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your skin. Living with acne scarring is not something you have to put up with thanks to the advancement of aesthetic lasers that are equipped to treat a wide variety of skin conditions. 

There are many options to treat acne scarring, so to achieve the best results for your specific case, consult an experienced specialist with a reputable practice. Lasers are a great way to resurface the skin and reduce scars, particularly the Erbium and CO2 lasers. The Erbium laser is a state-of-the-art laser that resurfaces the skin and reduce scars in under an hour. The results are almost instant, and only about 3-4 days of downtime are required. Another option is the CO2 laser. The CO2 laser penetrates the skin deeper than the Erbium; therefore, the results are a little better, but you would need about 7-10 days of downtime. Also, because this laser is more invasive, you do not need multiple treatments like the Erbium. 

At our clinic we often recommend a series of AFT (Advanced Fluorescence Technology) laser treatments for acne scarring as a starting point, it all depends on the patients current skin condition. AFT is an Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) laser technology targets the surface of the skin where prior acne has made the surface uneven and improves the texture, tone, and appearance of skin with minimal downtime.

A consultation with a board certified cosmetic plastic surgeon or a dermatologist would be the first step in treating your scars! I would highly recommend a high quality medical grade skin care routine that contains ingredients that have been developed to treat acne on the face.

Watch the attached link for more info.

Acne Scar Treatment

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Watch the attached link for more info.

Acne scarring and PIH

This needs several different modalities. I would start Retin A and hydroquinone. Chemical peels are also needed. For the scarring Infini is useful. We can improve you skin significantly but if will still have some scars. Nothing can "remove them"..

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne scarring and PIH

Steven F. Weiner, MD

POST INFLAMMATORY HYPERPIGMENTATION ACNE SCARS

Hi  seen your pic.you have developed severe post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.To treat it a combined modality of treatment with topical retinoids and depigmenting creams is needed.followed by chemical peels and microneedling should be done with precaution according to your skin type . finally to smoothen your skin texture microdermabrasion will help.hope this helps.

Dark spots

Your picture can't tell me everything, but two things seem reasonable:

- you likely have acne, it is moderate to severe, and there is a very clear pathway that medically knowledgeable physicians use to treat acne. This begins with some products applied to skin, for you I would consider a topical antibiotic and possibly an oral antibiotic.

- because your skin is darker, it is important that any skin products or treatments don't have a major side effect of "bleaching" or you will lose your lovely skin tone. 

Overall, this is something you should see a physician for--there is no one "skin product solution."

Dark spots