I have pimples and dark spot all over my face; how do I remove them? (Photo)

Plz help me doctor for removing my dark spot and pimples

Acne scarring and PIH

This needs several different modalities. I would start Retin A and hydroquinone. Chemical peels are also needed. For the scarring Infini is useful. We can improve you skin significantly but if will still have some scars. Nothing can "remove them"..

POST INFLAMMATORY HYPERPIGMENTATION ACNE SCARS

Hi  seen your pic.you have developed severe post inflammatory hyperpigmentation.To treat it a combined modality of treatment with topical retinoids and depigmenting creams is needed.followed by chemical peels and microneedling should be done with precaution according to your skin type . finally to smoothen your skin texture microdermabrasion will help.hope this helps.

Dark spots

Your picture can't tell me everything, but two things seem reasonable:

- you likely have acne, it is moderate to severe, and there is a very clear pathway that medically knowledgeable physicians use to treat acne. This begins with some products applied to skin, for you I would consider a topical antibiotic and possibly an oral antibiotic.

- because your skin is darker, it is important that any skin products or treatments don't have a major side effect of "bleaching" or you will lose your lovely skin tone. 

Overall, this is something you should see a physician for--there is no one "skin product solution."