What laser would be the best to consider for treating my many skin issues

Is there one type of laser resurfacing treatment that would treat Large pores/oily skin Seborrhoeic warts ? Freckles and sun damage Milia Broken capillaries Or would I need a combination of different lasers - I am just beginning my research and exploring what I need and what down time I would have to factor in. Thank you

Laser Resurfacing

Thank you for your question. There are many different types of cosmetic lasers offered. We specialize in lasers that work well on wrinkles, sun damaged skin, acne scarring, removing brown spots, spider veins, rosacea, broken blood vessels, tattoos and even stretch marks. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Combating Skin Conditions with Lasers

Lasers can be very effective treating a variety of skin conditions, including your particular concerns.  There are different lasers that have specific targets.  Some devices allow you to layer in a single treatment.  For example, ClearLift, a 1064nm, is a laser treatment that can reduce pore size and oil production, and can help with pigmentation and redness.  When layered with an IPL, more specifically targeting redness and pigmentation, it can be a very effective treatment.  Milia can also be reduced, and even drinking more water can help with that.  It's best to have a face to face consultation, so a specific treatment plan can be created for your skin.  

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Different lasers for skin issues.

You are indeed correct, there are many different lasers each suit for a particular condition and also skin type. Vascular lasers are needed to correct any broken capillaries, whilst a resurfacing laser (either fully ablative, or fractional ablative) maybe needed for your other concerns. 

See below a review on some devices that are available. The best treatment would be one that is tailored for your skin type, skin concerns and down time. 

All the best

Dr Davin Lim 
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
Brisbane, Australia.

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

You need a formal evaluation to determine what is best.  I suggest a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in lasers and antiaging.  Best, Dr. Emer.

What laser works the best for multiple skin issues?

Thank you for sharing your question. The many problems you listed would require a combination approach. The erbium laser is great for initial treatment. It improves the skin texture, evens pigmentation, tightens the skin, rejuvenates collagen, improves sun damage and reduces wrinkles. You might need additional yag laser treatments for additional improvement.
Good luck,

Laser

You have a variety of conditions you want to address and there is not one laser that will treat all these conditions you have mentioned. You will need a combinations of various lasers and treatments. I would recommend you make an appointment with a board certified dermatologist to go over your concerns and they can recommend a treatment plan that is appropriate for you. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Laser treatments for multiple skin issues

Thank you for your question. It sounds like you will need treatment with more than one laser to address all of your concerns. I often use needle hyfrecation to treat the seborrheic keratoses, fractionated CO2 laser to treat sun damage and large pores, and the pulsed dye laser to treat broken capillaries. I recommend consultation with a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with an expertise in laser surgery.

Anne Marie Tremaine, MD
Naples Dermatologic Surgeon

Lasers

Sounds like you have a lot of different skin issues.  There is no one laser to treat all skin complaints.  Make an appt. with someone who has a variety of lasers to offer you.  If they only have one laser, that is the one you will get and it may not be the best choice.  

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon