Treatment to lessen stretch marks on breast? They're thin, shallow, faded. Heart Bypass so dr is withholding clearance for lift.

I'm working out and can see some lift and firmness returning. I know I won't achieve the upper fullness I'm wanting not matter how hard I work out. But I figure the less work to do when the time comes, the better for everyone. I would like a lift and small c implants later, but until he releases me, would some of the laser treatments work to reduce or lessen them? Mostly inner breast when I wear a low v neck or swimsuits. Curious about my options or if it's a waste of time and money. Thank you.

Stretch Mark Treatment -- Eclipse Micropen, PRP, Viva/Skinfinity, Fraxel/Clear+Brilliant, Pulsed Dye Laser, Fractional pico

There is no "cure" for stretch marks but lasers, microneedling and skin care can give significant improvement. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer