I received a ice burn caused by a cold hand roller. My skin is discoloured. How long will it take to fade?

There is no scarring of skin. Texture is fine but there is widespread discoloration that upsetting me. Can I do anything? It happened 4 weeks ago.

Dark scars on the body and face

Dark scars respond well to a combination of Melarase AM, Melarase PM, and Melapads. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar on Body -- Fraxel/Microneedling, Sculptra/Fat/Bellafill, Subcision, Pulsed Dye Laser; Medical Tattooing

Please post photos for further evaluation, without an in person consultation or photo it is difficult to advise. Best, Dr. Emer