What options are available to improve these acne scars on my jaw? (photos)

Is there anything that can be done to grow new skin on this old acne scar? What are my best options to improve the look of the scars?

Need to see more pics.

I can not really commit to saying what is best for your scar, as it is a 2 D image. See video below to give you an idea if the scar is flat, raised, or just pink. If the later, I agree that the V Beam or Excel V is the best. For remodelling, low density CO2 laser fractional can also help. 

See video in the Web Ref. to get an idea of the scar type. 

Cheers

Dr Davin Lim 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Scarring improves with a combination of lasers, microneedling/PRP, and fillers.  Please see an expert for an evaluation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Hypertrophic Scars Respond Quickly To Intralesional Triamcinolone

Unfortunately, I cannot be sure from the two dimensional photo, but it does appear that the pinkish scar is somewhat elevated. If so, it is likely to be a hypertrophic scar. And if this is indeed the case, by far, the simplest and least expensive approach would be to inject the scar with an antiinflammatory agent, triamcinolone acetonide suspension to flatten it and there would be no need for shaving the area.

In well over three decades of using this approach, I can hardly think of a time that a true hypertrophic scar, even those more elevated, that did not respond by flattening and eventually fading to an off-white or ivory-colored appearance. Such a simple, quick and easy approach is usually sufficient to satisfy most individuals.

Fractional microneedle resurfacing (medical microneedling) may then be used, if so desired, to further improve the surface tone and texture of the skin and to blend the treated area better with the surrounding normal skin.

Nelson Lee Novick, MD

Red early scars

These are best treated with a good scar cream and VBeam or Excel V laser. You need to shave the area to get treated unfortunately. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Scars and treatments for Red Scars - NYC

I would suggest you look into the V-Beam and Fraxel laser to heal these scars.  It will take a few treatments but you should notice a large improvement in a few months.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green