A girl suffering from serious acne. Is there any procedure for me?

I have been suffering from bad acne for the longest time and I'm so tired of it already, mostly around my cheek and chin area and I have tried basically everything I can think off, so here I'm wondering if there is any procedure that can get rid of my acne and acne scars permanently and lighting my skin color too

Doctor Answers 1

Acne, acne scars, and PIH treatments

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This advice would be better with pictures but in general, acne can be treated with topicals, lasers and chemical peels. Sometimes oral antibiotics are needed as well as accutane. For acne scars, Infini, subcision, and Bellafill is useful. Hyperpigmentation responds to retin A, hydroquinone, and chemical peels.

Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 75 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.