A girl suffering from serious acne. Is there any procedure for me?

I have been suffering from bad acne for the longest time and I'm so tired of it already, mostly around my cheek and chin area and I have tried basically everything I can think off, so here I'm wondering if there is any procedure that can get rid of my acne and acne scars permanently and lighting my skin color too

Acne, acne scars, and PIH treatments

This advice would be better with pictures but in general, acne can be treated with topicals, lasers and chemical peels. Sometimes oral antibiotics are needed as well as accutane. For acne scars, Infini, subcision, and Bellafill is useful. Hyperpigmentation responds to retin A, hydroquinone, and chemical peels.