Can these acne scars be fixed, what are the procedures and how much will it cost? (Photo)

These acne scars have been giving me a lot of emotional problems, and i did fraxel dual before, only 4 times in a period of 4 months because i had to rush for university, so was wondering if more work could be done on it?

Acne Scarring -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2/Erbium, VIVA, Intensif); Microneedling/PRP, Fillers (Bellafill); Subcision; Punch Excision

you need a combination approach to treatment. fillers, subcision, punch excisions and fractional co2/erbium will do better.  I suggest you see an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Box car Rolling scars of the cheeks with little change after fraxel.

Yes your scars are like rolling and boxcar scars. This can totally be improved. So have hope. I have seen this improved many times before over my 15-year experience treating acne scarring. You cannot just treat the scars with surface treatments. That will never work. I have done many treatments with laser resurfacing alone they have not done anything for these type of scars. You have to treat acne as a multi-layered process. I combine a 5-7 step process that treats all types of acne scars that I know really makes a major difference for people just like you. You look like you may be Asian or Hispanic. We have a large experience treating people with your type of skin. We would love to help you.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon

Deep Acne Scars

It appears from your your photos that a combination of fillers and lasers such as eMatrix would further benefit you.  The fillers such as Restylane or Bellafill will fill in these deeper scars and the eMatrix would smooth out the texture.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne scars

I would consider filler injections combined with some subcision at the time of the filler injections.  You could also continue with laser treatment, or microneedling as an alternative.  The advantage of fillers and subcision is that acne scars can be lifted from below.  Make sure to see an acne scar expert.  Regards,Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon