How can a I treat a pimple that has turned into a black bleeding hole?

So I have ache in between my breast which is caused from me sweating and I do have treatment and soap for it, but currently (not sure if it was a pimple) something turned into a blackish gray hole that is constantly bleeding. I have been treating with antibiotics cream and hydrogen peroxide. I assumed it was a pooped pimple so I treated it was one and than added antibiotic cream for the constant bleeding. I don't know if this is serious or if I should keep treating it the way I am.

Bleeding black lesion chest

This needs evaluation soon by a dermatologist. This can be what you think but can also represent a cancerous growth. I have no idea without seeing you so the safest thing to do is schedule an urgent evaluation with possible biopsy.