Best Filler for Chicken Pox and Acne Scars on Temple?

I have chicken pox scars and acne scars on my temples. Which is the best injectable filler to treat those scars? I'm looking for something that will last 1 - 2 years. Also, would you recommend subcision before the filler for better results?

Haven't had much success with fillers

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I have not personally had much success with fillers for the type of scars you are describing. Generally once a scar is depressed it is very difficult to get it to raise with any technique. The scar tissue makes it difficult to get filler to 'lift' the tissue up. I have had tremendous success using a fractionated laser to improve these scars. Severe 'ice-pick' scars often need to be excised and dermabraded after to get them to look reasonable. Nothing can eliminate them unfortunately.