What type of scar is this and how can I treat it? (photo)

hey I start growing this type of scar within a year and suffers from large pores. I have tried microneedling once but do not see improvement but worse. What else can I try? Thanks!

Doctor Answers 2

Scars on Face / body -- Lasers (Fraxel, Co2, Erbium), TCA Cross, Microneedling/PRP, Subcision, Fillers, Tattooing, Surgery

It takes more than one microneedling session to improve a scar – particularly if you are trying it yourself. Scars demand a combination approach, including lasers. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 196 reviews

Atrophic scars on the nose

Atrophic scars on the nose can be improved with subcision, ematrix RF, Exilis skin tightening, and fillers. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.