Skin is a light pink due to scab falling off, will the skin heal back to its normal color?

Anything I should I apply to its on my nose and the color is different then my normal skin color. Will it match anything I should I apply to the surface ?

Plato's Scar Serum to a red scar

If the skin has healed, you may consider applying Plato's Scar Serum twice daily to help improve the redness and recontour the scar. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Scar

thank you for your question. Without a picture it is hard to determine what maybe going on. If you have concerns I would recommend an evaluation with a clinician.
Theodore T. Nyame 

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician