Whiteheads mostly around my chin increasing day by day.

Hi, female(24years) i have alot of white heads all over my face but mostly arround my chin.they are not so clear but i can feel them. I am facing this problem from last year. No complains before and i had clear skin before please tell me what to do about it. Thanks

Thanks for your query. You can make some changes in your daily lifestyle. You can incorporate a salicylic based face wash that will deeply exfoliate and prevent the formation of whiteheads. For the existing whiteheads, use tretin 0.025% at night that will help dissolve the whiteheads and give you a clear skin. Don’t forget your sun block. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Uncontrolled acne seeking treatments

You need to see a dermatologist for this. Topicals, orals, and chemical peels are the mainstay of treatment. Sometimes lasers are needed.

Steven F. Weiner, MD