I am chronic acne which leaves terrible scars on my face I have tried all facial cream no good result what should I do? (photo)

Doctor Answers 2

PIH from acne

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
This is called PIH, post inflammatory hyperpigmentation and occurs in darker skin types frequently. I suggest a visit to a Dermatologist to discuss your options. Treatment should include a Retin A and hydroquinone. If indeed there are scars, that can be treated with the Infini.

Panama City Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 75 reviews

Treatments for acne and acne scars

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
I would begin with once daily retinoids such as RR Retinoid Repair, Melapads, and Ematrix RF. Best, Dr. KaramanoukianLos Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.