Should I Use a Moisturizer or Aquaphor on Red/pink Skin Post Treated

Should I Use a Moisturizer or Aquaphor on Red/pink Skin Post Treated with a month of Carac cream? Which is less likely to cause irritation? Or should I just leave it dry? I am 8 weeks post treatment? Thank you

Redness from Carac will fade

I believe that neither the moisturizer nor the ointment will help the area.  The area is red due to inflammation and not irritation at this point and it will fade.  I know you may be frustrated because it is 8 weeks post treatment, but I promise you that it will fade.  If there are any breaks in the skin, then I would recommend the aquaphor.

Naples Dermatologic Surgeon

Redness from Carac will fade

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Naples Dermatologic Surgeon

Tincture of time

The skin will stay pink for a while no matter what you do. You just need some time. You can use whatever you normally use to moisturize. 

Tincture of time