Male Long Nipple Surgery. Seeking recommendations for a board-certified plastic surgeon in the South Miami/Homestead, FL area.

Hello I am seeking recommendations for a board-certified plastic surgeon in the South Miami/Homestead, FL area. I would like to undergo a male nipple length reduction surgery (non-areola, just nipple length) that will result in both nipples flush with the areola. The reason is both vanity and functional (exercising and long runs result in raw nipples/bleeding/scabbing). Thank you
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Seek a Board Certified Surgeon for Gynecomas

Regardless of the geographical location, it is most important to select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Please be advised that each patient is unique and previous results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.

Nipple reduction

A board certified plastic surgeon can easily help you with your concerns.  While I don't know of anyone in your area, a search on Realself should lead you to someone who can do this for you.  Best of luck on your search!

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon