What are the best treatments for these? (Photo)

Please help! I have red mark under my lip and scar on my chin that only visible when I smile. What are the best treatments for these pls? I'm thinking about to get bellafill for the scar on my chin.

Doctor Answers 2

A Combined Treatment for Both--Redness and scarring treatment with lasers, microneedling/prp

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I recommend seeing a cosmetic dermatologist for a formal evaluation. It's tough to tell from your photo, but this can be treated with a combination of lasers, microneedling/prp and fillers. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

PDL for redness on the chin

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This hyperemic response can be corrected with PDL or Limelight treatment. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.