Is there a laser treatment for acne and acne scarring ?

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Yes there are many lasers that can be used but should be done in combination with microneedling/PRP, fillers, subcision and other techniques like TCA cross to get the best results.  Dr. Emer.

Acne Scar Protocol includes lasers and subcision

I would recommend a combination protocol at our office known as the Hidef Acne Scar Protocol. This includes Ematrix RF, fractional laser, fractional co2, subcision, TCA Cross, topical creams, and acne surgery. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
@kareplasticsurgery on Instagram

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Acne and acne scars

If I understand your question correctly, you are wondering if any laser treats both acne and acne scars? The pulsed dye aser and intense pulsed light have the ability to treat both acne and acne scars. Find a dermatologist who specializes in acne scars. Ask to see photos. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne Scars and Laser Options

There are many different lasers to treat acne scars.  The type of laser both depends on your skin type and on the type of scar that you have.  I prefer V-Beam for any red scars, the eMatrix or Fraxel for any depressed scars.  Sculptra injections also help a great deal with scars in building up collagen.  Please consult an expert. Best, Dr. Green