Hypertrophic neck scar: is there any treatment? (Photos)

I have an old neck scar and recently went for part one of a 3 part revision. The first picture is two weeks after the first procedure and the second is a few months later. The scar has expanded and looks a lot like it did before the procedure. I was careful to keep my head down, I used silicone gels, sunscreen etc but it didn't work. Surgical revision will always be like this? Is there any treatment for this type of scar?

Plato's Scar Serum and Hidef scar protocol in Los Angeles

Our Hidef scar protocol would include Plato's Scar Serum, twice daily massage, IIT, fractional lasers, and vascular lasers. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles