My skin is terrible. I need the best acne scar treatment save me! I know I can't expect too much but I need laser filler all

I wanna know what would be the best routine to clear my acne scar the best I can with procedure s. I've delt with acne and acnescars since I was 13 and now I'm 22.

Acne Scars and Best Treatment

There are many different combination of treatments now available for acne scars such as V-Beam, eMatrix, Fraxel, PRP with microneedling.  Please consult a dermatologist who is an expert in acne scars.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne scars

I encourage you to consult with your cosmetic dermatologist.  Depending on what type of scars you have, you may need laser, peels, creams, injections, or a combination.  Stay #skintastic. 

Sandra M. Johnson, MD
Fort Smith Dermatologist

Improving acne scars

My go to device is the Infini for acne scars. After 2-3 treatments, the deeper scars can be filled using Bellafill. Other procedures that might be additive are: TCA Cross, PRP, subcision, and laser resurfacing. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Acne Scar Treatment

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your skin. Living with acne scarring is not something you have to put up with thanks to the advancement of aesthetic lasers that are equipped to treat a wide variety of skin conditions. 

At our clinic we often recommend a series of AFT (Advanced Fluorescence Technology) laser treatments for acne scarring as a starting point, it all depends on the patients current skin condition. AFT is an Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) laser technology targets the surface of the skin where prior acne has made the surface uneven and improves the texture, tone, and appearance of skin with minimal downtime.

A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon or a dermatologist would be the first step in treating your scars!

I would highly recommend a high quality medical grade skin care routine that contains ingredients that have been developed to treat acne on the face.

Watch the attached link for more info.

Cory Torgerson, MD, PhD, FRCSC
Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

The Acne Scar Saviors--Acne Scars Treatment: Lasers, Fillers, Microneedling/PRP

Acne scars usually require a combination of treatments. I suggest a series of lasers, fillers, microneedling/PRP to see improvement.  Please see an expert for a consultation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Acne scar treatment; ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS NJ

Acne scar treatment is based upon The type of scars. If you could provide A picture, it would be helpful. No one type of treatment is best for every type of scar. Please find an acne scar expert. Good luck .

Jeffrey Rapaport, MD
Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne scars treatment

Thank you for your question. The best treatment options for your scars depends on the type of scarring you have. There are many types of acne scarring - rolling, boxcar scars and ice pick scars. These types are amenable to many different types of treatment, but results vary for each type of scarring. Any of the modalities that injure the skin with subsequent collagen formation such as fractionated laser, dermroller, resurfacing lasers, deep peels, etc. may help your condition. Fillers are a good option, specifically Bellafill®, a permanent filler. Bellafil® is FDA approved in treating acne scars. The right modality for you depends on your skin type, expectations, patience, downtime, and cost. I highly recommend you consult with a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon to discuss treatment options that best suit your needs. Take care and good luck.

Reuel Aspacio, MD, FAAD