What are the options for facial acne scar removal that suit my scars? (photos)

The scars are located next to my nose, on my forehead and near my sideburn or ear. I have had these for about 7 to 10 years now. I had cystic acne on my face in my late teens and early twenties. I am now 26 and am looking for a way to remove them as I believe it is easier to recover from such procedures the younger one is. My current skin condition is that I have some acne issues on my chin and on my back.

TCA CROSS, surgery, laser

You have a mixture of scars, including a hypertrophic scar on your forehead - steroid injections can flatten this out. Other scars will benefit from TCA CROSS, and some from excision, followed by laser resurfacing. 

Video in the web reference explains things. 

All the best

Dr Davin S. Lim
Laser and aesthetic dermatologist
BRISBANE, Australia. 

Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scars and Best Treatment NYC

I have been treating patients with acne scars for years and have found that it often takes a combination of treatments which need to be personalized based on you type of scars.  Fraxel, eMatrix, V-Beam, surgical subcision, and fillers like Restylane or Sculptra all have their place.  Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic treatment.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

Scarring improves with a combination of lasers, microneedling/PRP, and fillers. Please see an expert for an evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer