Any suggestions for under-eye wrinkles and crepiness? (photos)

I had fairly sudden on-set of under eye wrinkles and Crepiness- Late 40's. Otherwise look very young. I have always had full cheeks (chipmunk). What are my options? Specific eye cream? Skin care? Retinol? Peels? Laser? Blepharoplasty? Viora?

Wrinkle Treatment

Thank you for your question in regards to wrinkle treatments. A combination of botox, fillers and laser resurfacing can all help improve fine lines and wrinkles. It is imporatnt to also have a daily skin care regimen as well. To be sure what is best for you, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

Under-eye crepiness

Dear Penelope123:

I suggest a combination of topical creams with Retinol, glycolic acid, growth factors and an elastin-promoter called Alastin, with a procedure to tighten and thicken the skin such as Eclipse Microneedling with PRP or Pellevé.

You should have great results.

Dr. Clark

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Undereye wrinkles and skin crepiness

Combination treatment with fillers and Botox will help as will laser resurfacing but you will probably need to considering surgical options (blepharoplasty) at some point. 

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

I suggest a combination approach with lasers, fillers,skin care and microneedling/PRP however surgery is always an option. Please seek an expert for a consultation. Best, Dr. Emer.