I'd like to know my options regarding scar revision/treatment (Photo)

I have two scars on my face from cyst excisions. One on my left cheek that is 11mos old and one on my lower right cheek that is 8mos old. The worst part about these scars, the right side in particular, is that they are puckered on either end and depressed in the middle. I do not have unrealistic expectations and understand that scars can not be erased but I'm hoping for any improvement I can get. My goal here is to find one or a combination of treatments that are best for my specific scars

Combination therapy for your scars

I would suggest surgical scar revision, subcision, fillers, and Plato's Scar Serum; followed by fractional lasers for your scars. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Scar revision

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a scar revision. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD