Acne scar removal; how much would it take and where is the nearest clinic/center in Ohio?

How much would it take and where is you nearest clinic/center in Ohio?
See average cost near you for Acne Scars Treatment

Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Acne scar

jeli
You really need to submit some good photos to answer this question.
It depends on whether you need excision or subcision and filling, etc
Thanks

Acne scar

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
jeli
Thanks

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

I suggest posting photos for further evaluation, as different types of acne scarring is treated individually. Acne scarring can be treated with a combination approach of lasers (Fractional Laser Resurfacing), peels, skin care and microneedling and fillers.. I suggest consulting with an experienced cosmetic dermatologist. Best, Dr. Emer